Many people keep only formal dining room. It is only the time when families come together for having their meal watching their favorite program in TV and more often they do not get that time to get together.
In most cases, many family members eat nightly dinner in the kitchen or in their bedroom to save dining room for parties. You need to recreate a space for it. Many homeowners keep uncomfortable sittings that may be too small for individual comfort or too big for intimate conversations.
So why not make it more welcoming and tone it a bit, to make your dining conservation with your family a bit good.
Here are some interior tips on how to make your dining room a bit lively-
- Do not use misguided colors like for pretty parties. Use colors that will enrich the appearance of room as well as people sitting there. You may use flowers for decorating and making the dining room look more lively and bring home nature. You may use wallpapers having a pattern that doesn’t compete with faces.
- For relaxing yourself provide a cushioned chair. Use chairs that have padded high backs along with padded seats and armrests. You may choose a Waverly slip cover or a solid one. To enhance and complement food, use light colors.
- Use houseplants and rough textures for giving the formal dining room a relaxed look. Use your personal design statement for your theme. Never overdo the accessories in your dining room. Concentrate on how you will look with your partner.
- You may replace the formal dining table with the round one that will make it look less imposing and make the environment more intimate and cozy.
- Use a single overhead light or single chandelier in the dining room to bring on the depth and warmth and so that everybody can look into each other’s eye while eating their food. Instead of a central bright light you may use wall sconce which will provide enough light while eating.
Using these tips you may literally change the entire decoration of your house and give your dining space a more elegant look.